It’s incredibly exciting to me to see people printing my designs and posting pictures. It’s even more exciting to see more drawing robots appear in the world. Since I released my first designs for this robot on 11/18/2013 at least eight people besides me now have really tiny drawing robots of their very own. Since the design is moving fast and many of the parts aren’t compatible with other versions, I’ve particularly appreciated the feedback of those people who have made their own since their observations, suggestions, and comments have helped me improve the design in many different ways.
Dan Sinker even uploaded a video of his little robot at work.
If you’ve made one, please email me and click “Made One” over on Thingiverse.
- An Itty Bitty Drawing Robot
- Tiny CNC Drawing Robot - Cost Estimate
- How to Build a Tiny CNC Drawing Robot
- Better video of Tiny CNC Drawing Robot actually drawing
- Design considerations with the Tiny CNC
- Uses for a Tiny CNC Robot
- Tiny CNC - An Experiment in Commerce
- Tiny CNC - now a 3 Axis CNC!
- Tiny CNC Software Update
- How to Build a Tiny 3-Axis CNC Drawing Robot
- Nine Drawing Robots On the Loose!
- Competing Design Ideals in a Drawing Robot
- The Tiniest Drawing Robot Actually Draws!
- Robot Friends: Tiny CNC and the WaterColorBot
- Tiny Drawing Robot Gallery
- TinyCNC Drawing Robot Software User Guide
- Drawing Robot AFRON 2013 Design Challenge Entry
- Robot Challenge Marathon
- TinyCNC Two steps forward, one step back!
- Don't let SkyNet win! Take this poll!
- Maker Faire 2016 Drawing Robot Presentation Slides