Super Awesome Sylvia‘s father, TechNinja was able to get their Tiny CNC working with the same software that runs the super awesome WaterColorBot. I love that these two drawing robots get along so well, rather than using their powers for evil.
You can find TechNinja’s cncserver code on Github. My Tiny CNC Arduino and Processing sketches on Github here, but from the video above, it looks like TechNinja’s solution is far superior to my own. 🙂
- How to Build a Tiny CNC Drawing Robot
- Better video of Tiny CNC Drawing Robot actually drawing
- Uses for a Tiny CNC Robot
- Tiny CNC - Going to 100
- Tiny CNC - now a 3 Axis CNC!
- Tiny CNC Software Update
- How to Build a Tiny 3-Axis CNC Drawing Robot
- Nine Drawing Robots On the Loose!
- Competing Design Ideals in a Drawing Robot
- Robot Friends: Tiny CNC and the WaterColorBot
- TinyCNC Drawing Robot Software User Guide
- Drawing Robot AFRON 2013 Design Challenge Entry
- Robot Challenge Marathon
- Drawing By Numbers
- TinyCNC: Too Many Ideas
- TinyCNC - Working Keypad UI
- Don't let SkyNet win! Take this poll!
- Maker Faire 2016 Drawing Robot Presentation Slides